We’re getting to the end of this Prep Week, and next week we begin our 30-day challenge! Those with kids, start with Video 27: “Different Fix for Different Kids.” Everyone else can skip to Video 28: “Eating Out on the Fix” and Video 29: “Special Occasions on the Fix.” These last two are GREAT resources when you might feel the most pressure to go off your plan and eat too much, or just eat badly. Watch them, take notes, and really absorb what Autumn is telling you.
Today starts our weekly Thursday call. Things we’ll cover:
- What are some of the most surprising things you learned from this week’s videos?
- What new learnings are you most excited to try in the coming weeks?
- What do you think is going to be your biggest challenge?
- Watch videos 28–29, and 27 if you have kids
- Complete pages 119–126 in your Workbook
- Join our weekly Thursday call
Here’s how to join our call:
Have a phone call/Facetime/Skype/Zoom call with your entire group to hold everyone accountable. At the beginning of the call, you’ll want to tell them that Thursdays are the days for your group call because weekends are the hardest time to stick to any nutrition plan with so many obstacles to our routines. Also, it’s a great way to talk about food shopping and meal prepping for the next week. If your group call is later in the day, ask people to get their questions ready ahead of time.