Welcome to our Ultimate Portion Fix Challenge Group! We’re here to help support each other as we learn how portion control can help support better weight-loss success. Whether you’ve used portion-control containers before or you’re new to them, you’re going to learn so much from this program. I know how excited you are to begin your weight-loss journey and get started right away with the containers. However, I’d like you to hold off on using them because it’s critical we take these first two weeks to really learn the program before we dive into our 30-day challenge. I’m a big fan of Shakeology® for many reasons, especially for weight loss, so if you don’t already have it, it’s definitely something to consider. For those who are considering Shakeology, I suggest starting today so you can begin seeing and feeling the benefits right away.
I’d love to start with some questions for everyone to help us get to know each other, and to help me provide you the best support I can. This is a safe space, and I encourage you to post your answers in the comments below.
- Why are you excited for Ultimate Portion Fix?
- What diets or weight-loss programs have you tried in the past?
- What’s been your biggest weight-loss struggle?
- How are you feeling about starting?
- How can we best support you reaching your goals?
- Are you currently exercising, or are you thinking about adding exercise to this program like 21 Day Fix® and 21 Day Fix EXTREME® real time, which are included as a bonus? If not, that’s ok. If yes, what are your thoughts on exercise?
- Are you drinking Shakeology or using any Beachbody Performance® supplements?
In addition to answering the questions above, today’s goal is to watch the “Getting Started” video, and continue with videos 1–4. Make sure you have your Workbook with you, so you can take notes as you watch, and complete the written exercises that go with those videos, including assessing your baseline.
Also, if you haven’t had a physical lately or have any health or medical concerns, consult your physician before beginning this program.
Tomorrow, I’ll share more about how this Challenge Group will work. See you then!
- Answer the “get to know you” questions
- Watch “Getting Started” plus videos 1–4
- Complete Workbook exercises, take notes as you go
- Congratulate yourself for taking this incredible step for your health!