Welcome to our Morning Meltdown 100 Challenge Group! Who’s ready to commit to 100 workouts to melt away fat and unlock their best body ever? We’re here to help support each other as we work through 100 incredible, fun, 20–30 minute workouts together.
If you’re looking for the secret to a productive day, it’s working out in the morning. Super Trainer Jericho McMatthews created this program to be done in the morning, so we’re all going to start every day strong, torch calories, and get on with our day. There’s a live DJ with Jericho, so be prepared for the beats to get you motivated to keep moving and giving it all you’ve got.
During this Prep Week, I’ll talk more about the 100 workouts, and how we’ll tackle them, so you can start strong with the first workout. It’s important to drink Shakeology every day to help maximize your Morning Meltdown 100 results. Shakeology is a potent blend of premium proteins, pre- and probiotics, digestive enzymes, antioxidants, adaptogens, fiber, vitamins, and minerals that will help give your body what it craves during your entire 100-workout commitment. Plus, it can be a vital part of helping make your weight-loss goals a reality. On workout days you’ll also take Beachbody Performance Energize and Recover to help you tackle all 100 workouts with laser sharp focus and recover optimally between them.*
Let’s kick things off by getting to know each other. Answer these questions in the comments section below:
- Why are you excited for Morning Meltdown 100?
- Where do you live?
- What is your occupation?
- Which Shakeology flavor(s) are you drinking? Visit Shakeology.com to learn more.
- Which Beachbody Performance supplements are you taking?
- What are your goals?
- How can our supportive group best help you reach your goals?
Tomorrow, I’ll share more about how this Challenge Group will work. See you then!
- Assess your daily schedule – are you ready to commit to 100 workouts?
- Congratulate yourself for taking this incredible step for your health!
- Watch the video “Getting Started with Morning Meltdown 100.”
To access closed captions: click on the “CC” icon in the lower right corner of the video and select “English (United States) CC”.