Let’s review the program materials, especially the Be 100 Book. Part daily tracker, part journal, this book will be your daily companion during our journey together. If you haven’t already, please sign your commitment to 100 workouts. I know you’re serious, but I want you to remind YOURSELF that you’re serious, too. Every day, you’ll dig into the Be 100 Book—it’s also broken out into 5 phases, with daily tracking of your workouts, as well as motivational exercises to get you fired up and showing up. This is a huge commitment, and Jericho has created some incredible ways for you to keep track of what you’re feeling and to guide you on this journey. Check out the Get Started Guide, to help orient you to the 100 workouts to come, and check them off on the Wall Calendar. The Nutrition Guide has a custom eating plan based on your goals along with delicious recipes to take you through the day, plus tips on integrating Shakeology and Beachbody Performance supplements into your routine.
All 100 workouts are ready to stream on Beachbody On Demand. You’ll find options for streaming in English, Spanish, and French. Here’s what you’ll find in the Morning Meltdown 100 section:
– “Getting Started with Morning Meltdown 100” video
– “Introduction to Morning Meltdown 100 Nutrition” video
– Mini Meltdown 5-Pack prep workouts
– 100 unique 20–30 minute workouts
– Get Started Guide
– Nutrition Guide
– Wall Calendar
– Be 100 Book
- What are you most looking forward to with this program?
- Check out the program on Beachbody On Demand and get familiar with what’s available to you.
- Do the 3rd Mini Meltdown 5-Pack prep workout.