One more day and we begin to fulfill our commitment to 100 workouts! One thing you probably noticed in the Be 100 Book is that you’ve got to take your “before” photos and measurements. It’s super important, and should be done NOW. This is how you’ll track your progress through the program. Here’s a little incentive: If you keep track of your photos, weight, and measurements through the program as Jericho suggests, when you finish the program you can enter the Beachbody Challenge by visiting BeachbodyChallenge.com. When you enter and submit your results, you’ll also receive a free gift (while supplies last) to celebrate your success. The website also has great tips on how to take those photos and measurements.
Today’s To-Do’s to make the most of Workout 1:
- Plan your meals for the day—extra credit if you plan for the week.
- Drink your Shakeology and take Beachbody Performance supplements.
- Have your dumbbells and mat (optional) ready to go.
- Make sure you have the Wall Calendar handy to keep track of workouts.
- Do the written exercises in the Be 100 Book, especially “Why Be 100?”
See you all tomorrow!