I don’t know about you, but I’m so thankful today is Range & Repair. My body needs a good stretch session after yesterday’s workout. Remember, these Range & Repair workouts are crucial to the program. They can help you improve your range of motion, reduce your risk of injury, recover faster, and perform better.
Here’s what you’ll need for today.
- Strength Slides
- Mat (optional)
What’s everyone up to today? I’m planning on experimenting with my Shakeology. Instead of my usual shake, I’m going to try this no-bake recipe. If you make it, share some photos and let me know how you like them! If you’re looking for more delicious no-bake Shakeology hacks, check out the recipes on the Beachbody Blog here: https://www.beachbodyondemand.com/blog/search/no-bake+shakeology
Carrot Cake Energy Balls (Makes 15 servings; 1 ball each)
- 1½ scoops Vanilla Whey Shakeology
- ½ cup dry rolled oats
- ⅓ cup all-natural smooth almond butter
- 4 medjool dates, coarsely chopped
- ¼ cup walnut pieces
- ¾ cup shredded carrots
- ½ tsp. ground cinnamon
- ¼ tsp. ground cloves
- ¼ tsp. grond ginger
- Combine Shakeology, oats, almond butter, and dates in food processor; pulse until dates are incorporated.
- Add walnuts, carrots, cinnamon, cloves, and ginger; pulse until just blended.
- Roll into 15 balls, about 1-inch in diameter each.
- Store refrigerated in an airtight container for up to 3 days.
Container Equivalents: Yellow ½, tsp. 1
2B Mindset Plate It!
Enjoy as an occasional treat. Be sure to track it.