We’ve got Pull on deck. Here’s what you’ll need.
- Dumbbells (light, medium, heavy)
- Chin-Up Bar, Chin-Up Max, Mat (optional)
Unlike Push, which targets the muscles on the front of your body, Pull will train the ones on the back of your body, such as your lats and hamstrings. We’ve got three blocks of two moves and we’ll repeat that sequence three times. Then, we’ll wrap up with a burner round of pull-ups. If you have a Chin-Up Max and need some assistance doing pull-ups, it can come in handy here. There’s also a dead bug modification with a dumbbell pull-over if you’re not quite ready for pull-ups or don’t have a chin-up bar.
I want to check in with everyone—how’s your nutrition going? Post your answers to the questions below so we can all stay accountable together. I’ll post mine in the comments.
- Are you tracking your food intake?
- How’s your water intake?
- Are you eating breakfast?
- Are you struggling with nighttime snacking?
- Are you hungrier? Not as hungry?