Challenge Group Guides Best Practices
- Use My Challenge Tracker. My Challenge Tracker was designed to help you run your Challenge Groups and get your customers the best results possible. Using the app, your participants can track their workouts, Shakeology, weight, measurements and progress photos, while interacting with one another in a closed forum. Simultaneously, with the Coach Portal, you can gain insights into your participants’ daily activities to help keep everyone accountable.
- Kick off with a group meeting and set expectations.Whether in person, via Zoom or over the phone, holding an initial group meeting is a great way to set clear expectations that can define a rewarding experience for your participants. It also creates a team culture where participants can feel a sense of belonging and gain encouragement from others. Walk them through the My Challenge Tracker app, showing them how to track their activity and engage within the group. Tell them what they need to do to be successful (i.e., check in daily, drink Shakeology, set realistic short-term and long-term goals, etc.). Share how you and others in the group will support them along the way.
- Share the Team Beachbody meal prep guides.These guides are tailored to different calorie needs and make meal prep simple, providing grocery lists and step-by-step instructions for planning breakfasts, lunches, dinners and snacks — one week at a time.
- Lead by example with our #1 Vital Behavior, be proof the products work.Track your activity and share your experiences daily, so your participants can replicate actions that will help them succeed.
- Connect and check in with participants constantly.Hold a weekly zoom call for your challengers to ask questions and share successes and challenges to increase group engagement and morale. Additionally, if you notice someone hasn’t been logging their activity, reach out to them individually to make sure everything is okay and encourage them to get back on track. They’ll be more likely to stick with the challenge if they know someone is holding them accountable.
- Surprise your participants; throw down a challenge.Whether it’s a day where everyone completes 10 push-ups, shares their favorite meal photo and recipe, or does the most squats in a minute, small prizes or contests can help keep your participants engaged and motivated.
- Recognize, recognize, recognize! Another Coach vital behavior, it’s key to recognize the positive changes and healthier lifestyle choices people make, no matter how small. Recognition keeps challengers engaged and motivated. Consider designating a day of the week to highlight someone’s success, or, better yet, do it daily.
- Encourage participants to submit their results to the Beachbody Challenge contest. Everyone loves free stuff. Make sure your participants enter the contest once they complete their challenge to get rewarded with a free completion prize, and a chance to win some cash.
- Continue with the momentum even after your Challenge Group ends. Check out these tipsfor effectively wrapping up your Challenge Groups and getting your participants to join your next challenge – or transition to become a Coach.