Welcome to our XB Sweat + Sculpt group! I’m so excited to start this program with you.
Super Trainer Andrea Rogers has put together an amazing program that combines cardio-dance and sculpting moves for a full-body burn that’s going to help us tone and strengthen the entire body. However, Andrea’s number-one goal is to make sure we’re having an incredible time moving our bodies and being good to ourselves. It’s less about a finish line or an incredible “after” pic. It’s about feeling happy, building confidence, and getting healthy.
During the next few weeks, we’re going to get after all of those things. And if you’re intimidated by the idea of cardio-dance, don’t be! Andrea’s dance moves are super-easy to follow. You don’t have to be a dancer, or even particularly coordinated, to stay in the flow. Plus, she keeps things fun and upbeat. You’re going to love her energy—and her playlists!
Check out the “Meet Andrea” video so you can learn all about her. You’ll find it on BOD under the Start Here tab of the XB Sweat + Sculpt program tile.
Then, drop a hello in the comments and share a little bit about yourself with the group so we can get to know each other and help support one another.
1. If you haven’t already, walk members through the 5-week timeline, emphasizing the importance of the Prep and Transition Weeks to build healthy habits that stick. Feel free to adopt this language, if it’s helpful:
We’ll spend 5 weeks together, learning how to nurture, strengthen, and nourish our bodies.
This first week is Prep Week, where we adopt a growth mindset, get started on our nutrition and eating plans, and make sure we’ve got everything we need to make the program a success.
And at the end of Andrea’s 3-week program, we’ll have a transition week, where we go over everything we’ve learned and think about how we’ll continue our progress. During transition week, we’ll do Andrea’s bonus Express Workouts, which are 10–15 minutes each. This is a great time to try out other programs and workouts, to see what you might like to do later.
2. During Prep Week, make sure to discuss the role healthy eating plays in maintaining a healthy lifestyle and go over the two eating plans included in their Total-Solution Pack. This is a perfect opportunity to mention how these plans have personally helped you.
- Encourage them to review their Step-By-Step Guide and watch the two nutrition program (accessed through the Start Here tab on Beachbody On Demand) to learn how 2B Mindset and Portion Fix work hand in hand with XB Sweat + Sculpt.
- Suggest that they pick one of the two healthy eating plans mentioned in the video. If they need help picking one that suits their lifestyle, encourage them to answer a few quick questions at FindMyProgramTool.com. Here’s a quick refresher to guide them:
- 2B Mindset (included with Total-Solution Pack purchase) is so much more than weight loss. Created by Ilana Muhlstein, MS, RDN, 2B Mindset is designed to help you enjoy satisfying meals that make reaching your goals a positive experience. It helps you achieve a healthy relationship with food while feeling more confident in your body.
- Portion Fix (included with Total-Solution Pack purchase) was created by Beachbody Super Trainer and nutrition expert Autumn Calabrese. You’ll use color-coded containers to take the guesswork out of knowing what and how much to eat. Nothing’s off-limits—not even wine or dessert.
- Remind them of the food and recipe content on BODi (included in the Total-Solution Pack if they opted in):
- A Total-Solution Pack gives them a 30-day trial to BODi, and includes access to brand-new recipes and meal plans every month, plus live and on-demand workouts with Andrea and other trainers, including XB Sweat + Sculpt Rides with Andrea. Live workouts are a great way to amp up your energy and motivation and get personal feedback in real time.
- If they didn’t buy a Total-Solution Pack, encourage them to try the 14-day BODi free trial.
- Even without a Total-Solution Pack, Andrea is providing a bunch of her favorite 2B Mindset and Portion Fix recipes to try out. Visit the “My Eating Plan” tab in the XB Sweat + Sculpt page on BOD to find the recipes.
To access closed captions: click on the “CC” icon in the lower right corner of the video and select “English (United States) CC”