Don’t worry—now that you have the 2B Mindset, you’ll always know what to do to lose the weight. Ask yourself: What can I learn from the scale going up today? And remember, it’s just information; the number has no meaning unless you give it meaning! When the scale goes up, the answer is usually in your tracker (this is one more reason why tracking is so important).
Investigate your tracker and ask yourself these questions:
- Are you drinking enough water?
- Are you eating enough veggies?
- Did you try a new dish? Do you keep picking at leftovers? Or just overeat?
- Do you feel constipated or are you not going to the bathroom regularly?
- Did you eat out at a restaurant or eat food with a lot of salt?
- Did you have too many treats (e.g., alcohol, dessert, chips, etc.)?
- (For the ladies) Are you getting or on your period?
- Are you more stressed?
- Have you been getting enough sleep?
- Did you eat dinner later than usual?
- Are you dinner and done? Or are you eating after dinner?