Coach Tip from Ilana
Now is a good time to touch base and keep people accountable. Five things to address:
- Share weight loss and what’s working—meals, tips, discoveries
- Fill out Mix & Match worksheets to make easy meals
- Discuss challenges and spend rest of the call troubleshooting
- Ask that they share their tracker pages with you so you can help investigate and figure out what to change that might result in a weight loss—it is best to recommend they change ONE thing at a time vs. recommending they make multiple tweaks to every meal
Woo-hoo! Week 2 with our NEW mindsets! I can’t wait to dive in and hear from everyone, but first I want to review what we will discuss and do on today’s call:
- Let’s review. Like in the last call, I’ll ask you to first share what’s been working for you, your weight loss, favorite meals, and any tips and discoveries you made.
- Are you sticking to the 2 Bunnies?
- How do you feel about your new 2B Mindset kitchen?
- Any fun findings at the grocery store? What FFCs did you choose?
- Let’s do an activity. Fill out the Mix & Match Guide Worksheet and/or the Mix & Match Restaurant Guide, and we’ll use the food lists to help create meals!
- For those who cook at home, use the Mix & Match worksheet
- For those who eat out or get takeout more often, use the Mix & Match Restaurant Guide
- Has anyone had any bumps in the road this past week?
- Is anyone not losing weight even though they feel like they have been tracking perfectly?