Just 1 day to go! Open your tracker to page 1 (alternatively, you can download the interactive PDF version found under the Resource Tab of the 2B Mindset Program Page) and fill in the spaces to set your goals—whether they be weight loss, feeling better, a smaller jean size, better health—whatever you want.
You should also take body measurements—starting with your biceps, chest, waist, hips, and thighs. Use a soft tape and measure in the same spot each time. And don’t forget to take your “before” photos. You can go to 2BMindsetPhotos.com to learn how to easily take photos and measurements.
Tomorrow’s going to be an amazing milestone day for you!
But before we start, make sure all these items are checked off your to-do list:
- Read the Getting Started Guide
- Watch the “Meet Ilana” video
- Get a scale
- Start drinking more water every day
- Drink Shakeology daily
- Substitute at least one non-veggie food with a veggie each day
- Complete pages 4 and 5 of your tracker with your goals and measurements
- Take your “before” photos
Homework: Complete pages 4 and 5 of your tracker. Take all your “before” photos and measurements and upload them to the My Challenge Tracker app, so all of your stats can be easily found in one place.